5 healthy breakfast recipes to download that you can easily prepare at home and with ingredients that almost always have.
Surely on more than one occasion you have heard someone say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You know why?. The answer is not as complicated as you may think.
The foods we consume during breakfast provide us with the energy and nutrients necessary to start the day with all the good things in life and thus yield 200% in the main tasks we do throughout the morning. Work, study, exercise, the possibilities are endless. A precarious breakfast Bionatrol Keto Burn Reviews is undoubtedly not the best way to activate, and at the same time, have breakfast whatever is at hand without paying attention to its nutritional value, nor is it a solution that should be resorted to, unless the circumstances prevent it.
Read on and learn about these 5 healthy breakfast recipes to download that you can easily prepare at home and with ingredients that are almost always found in the cupboard and refrigerator.
1.- Spinach sandwich with artichokes and cheese
This breakfast brings a number of benefits to your body due to its nutritional content.
The cheese gives us protein and carbohydrates to provide us with fast energy that will surely help us if we walk to work, which is not a bad idea to burn some extra calories.
Spinach has different vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese and of course, iron, etc. Some of the most important benefits of spinach are strengthening the bone system, reducing blood pressure, increasing the metabolic rate, etc.
Artichokes are excellent for losing weight, as they help us have a better digestive system.
For this breakfast you will need the following ingredients :
- 8 slices of organic integral
- 200 grams of spinach
- 100 grams of artichoke heart
- 80 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 60 grams of cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a hot pan add some oil spray and place the artichoke hearts. Cook for two minutes and then add spinach and let cook until fully cooked. Season the preparation with salt and pepper.
Spread cream cheese on slices of whole wheat bread. Add the spinach and artichoke preparation and finally place a small portion of Parmesan cheese.
If you wish, you can toast the sandwiches in the pan previously used to improve the texture and allow the cheese to gratin.
- Total calories: 164 kcal
- Carbs: 5.6 grams (22.4 cal)
- Proteins: 8.5 grams (34 cal)
- Fat: 12 grams (108 lime)
- Dietary fiber: 1.5 grams
- Sugars: 1.2 grams
- Cholesterol: 47.9 grams
- Toasted bread with eggs and vegetables
The next breakfast is also excellent to start the morning, since in addition to having a low caloric intake for each serving, it includes a good dose of protein that will help you reach that recommended dose, especially if you train with weights.
The basis of breakfast is the egg that takes care of proteins, while vegetables add vitamins and minerals necessary for the proper functioning of the body. Avocado for example has essential fatty acids that help regulate blood cholesterol levels, improving the state of the Cardiovascular System and increasing the rate of metabolic rate. Tomato for its part includes antioxidants in the form of Vitamin E that are used by the skin to delay the signs of aging.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 thin slices of avocado
- 4 slices of tomato ball
- 3 pieces of egg
- 100 grams of gouda cheese
- 60 ml of skimmed cream
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
In a hot pan add the olive oil and cook the scrambled eggs.
Before they are fully cooked, add the cream and cheese, as well as the garlic clove if you want to intensify the flavor). Try not to move the eggs too much to prevent them from breaking too much so that they can preserve a good texture and flavor.
Add salt and pepper to season
Once the eggs are ready, you can add directly on a slice of fresh or toasted bread, according to your preference.
- Egg and yogurt salad
This recipe consists of an egg salad that provides protein. It also includes a wide variety of vegetables, so in addition to being extremely easy and fun to prepare, it has essential vitamins and minerals to start the day to the fullest.
Preparing it does not require more than 15 minutes of your time and ingredients that you will surely find in your kitchen, so get down to work.
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 2 eggs
- 4 or 5 orejona lettuce leaves
- 50 grams of melon
- 30 grams of carrots
- 20 grams of soy germ
- 20 grams of vetabel
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet orange cut into wedges
- Walnut to taste
- 1 cup melon yogurt
Place the eggs in boiling water until they are fully cooked. At the end, cut them into thin slices.
In a medium bowl add the lettuce and the rest of the vegetables, so that a visually aesthetic salad is formed. Bionatrol Keto Burn Although not much skill is required for this, you will need some creativity to style and make it look more delicious. Remember that all vegetables, with the exception of lettuce, must be filleted to fit properly in the bowl.
Then place the cut eggs. You can add only the whites, but if you prefer, do not be afraid to add the yolks, since in addition to giving some extra color, it also adds flavor and why not, a few calories that you may need if you have a job with high physical demand or if you are about to train in the gym (although for this we also recommend using toast or bread for that extra dose of carbohydrates required for training).
Finally, put the yogurt on the salad. If you want to, substitute melon yogurt for natural yogurt.
- Nutritional information (without the yolks)
- Calories: 176 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22.6 grams (90 lime)
- Proteins: 9 grams (36 cal)
- Fat: 5.5 grams (50 cal)
- Dietary fiber: 3.5 grams
- Sugars: 18 grams
- Cholesterol: 22 mg
- Banana bread with granola
Do not doubt that this breakfast is also one of the best ways to welcome the day, because due to its ingredients, it contains a high dose of proteins, essential oils and carbohydrates that your body will take advantage of for energy and to give its best. In your daily activities.
- 2 ¼ cup natural granola
- 1 ½ cup chopped bananas
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- ⅓ of cups of chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Add the granola to the food processor or blender and process / liquefy (worth the redundancy) until the whole granola is powdered, as if it were a refined flour.
- Then add the cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir properly.
- In a separate bowl, crush the banana pieces until they are completely pureed. Place the eggs, honey and vanilla stir until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Then, add the crushed granola and mix again, so that all the ingredients are fully incorporated, ensuring that the paste remains slightly thick.
- Divide the chocolate chips into three parts and place two of them in the previous mixture. Reserve the rest.
- In a baking dish, lightly greased, pour the granola with the bananas and the rest of the chipas. Bake at the same preheat temperature for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Some tips: You can serve immediately and accompany with a glass of milk, coffee, and some additional fruits to improve the feeling of fullness.
- Light granola hotcakes
If you are looking to eliminate those fat pounds accumulated over time, these light granola hotcakes are right for you. In addition to having a low caloric impact, they have the nutrients that your body needs to function well in your daily activities.
You will need to:
- 2 cups of natural granola
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of milk
This recipe is very similar to the previous one since the preparation method is almost the same, except that instead of baking, you will make the hotcakes in a pan as they are traditionally made.
- Place the granola in the blender or food processor and blend / process until it is completely ground, as if it were flour.
- In the same blender you used, add the rest of the ingredients (except for honey) and re-liquefy, so that you get a homogeneous, consistent and slightly thick mixture.
- Grease a hot pan with some butter or olive oil and pour a small portion of the mixture, depending on the size you want for your hotcakes.
- Let cook for one minute on each side and remove. Do the same until you run out of the mixture.
- Serve with honey on top for a touch of extra flavor.