Food is very important in performance during training, we teach you to prepare a rich smoothie to improve your performance.
It is a fact that our diet has a very important role in the performance we have during our workouts, so this banana and mango smoothie is perfect to improve our sports performance thanks to its high content Sure Cleanse Keto Reviews of vitamins and minerals. A small piece of advice that you can follow to further improve your performance is to replace milk with pasteurized egg whites, which you can get at sports stores for nutrition supplements. Next we will see everything you need to know to prepare this smoothie:
What are the benefits of this smoothie?
- Mango : It is a fruit very rich in antioxidant vitamins such as vitamin A, C and E, which help fight free radicals, helping the formation of red blood cells, reducing the level of bad cholesterol and keeping away degenerative and cardiovascular diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, cancer, heart attacks, etc … It also contains minerals such as potassium, magnesium and selenium, which help prevent cramping.
- Banana : It is a fruit that has a lot of carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins essential for health, so it helps eliminate toxins from the body through the urine and prevents some diseases such as rheumatism, blood pressure and the drop. It also helps reduce cramps and bad cholesterol, fights anxiety, depression, stress and prevents intestinal ulcers.
- Nuts : Almonds and walnuts are very rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for heart health. They also contain vitamin B6, which helps produce antibody, keep blood sugar levels stable, break down proteins and produce hemoglobin. Nuts have a lot of benefits.
- Soy milk : The consumption of soy milk is highly recommended for athletes thanks to its high content of Omega 3 and Omega 6, which protect the health of the heart by lowering the level of bad cholesterol and blood sugar. It is a product rich in calcium, magnesium and isoflavone proteins.
- Panax Ginseng : This is a medicinal plant from China and Korea, which helps to increase psychophysical performance, stimulates the immune system, protects the cardiovascular system, fights aging and prevents the formation of gastric ulcers caused by stress.
- 2 handles
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 10 almonds or nuts
- 300 cubic centimeters of soy milk or cow’s milk substitute
- 10g Panax Ginseng
How to prepare it
The first thing you have to do is peel the mangoes and bananas and cut them into medium-sized pieces. You add them to the blender or blender with the chopped nuts or almonds, add the soy milk or the substitute and the Panax Ginseng.
Blend a few minutes until you have a homogeneous mixture. Then add the honey and the mixtures with a spoon. It is Sure Cleanse Keto served in the glass and is ready for consumption.
If you want the smoothie to be sweeter you can try adding some stevia leaves, which is an excellent sugar substitute.