Delicious recipe for hot cakes designed for our vegan and vegetarian friends made with oatmeal, wheat flour and milk of vegetable origin.
A healthy breakfast is essential to Yeah Keto start the day and perform at maximum on our day-to-day tasks, such as attending school or having a great day at work. The same if we get used to training in the morning, the pre-training meal will support us with the extra dose of energy to perform our exercises to the fullest.
A good breakfast is not characterized by the amount of food on the plate, but rather by the quality of those foods. As you can read in our article on How should the ideal breakfast be? This is distinguished by including the three macronutrients that the body requires (proteins, carbohydrates and fats), as well as a good portion of vitamins and minerals for the biological and Dura Burn Keto physiological processes that are responsible for maintaining the state of health of the organism in the most conditions optimal.
For that reason and to help you start the day on the right foot, we have decided to make this delicious recipe for hot cakes designed for our vegan and vegetarian friends made with oatmeal, wheat flour and vegetable milk.
Thanks to its low caloric content , it is excellent to include in the daily diet, helping us achieve our goals in the best way.
How to make vegan hot cakes for breakfast
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup of vegetable milk of your choice
- 5 drops of vanilla essence
- Cinnamon powder
- 1 small spoonful of honey
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Although the ingredients are completely Keto Slim 7 different, the preparation is not far from the original recipe, so if you do not have much experience in the culinary field, do not worry that the same is extremely easy to perform.
- The first step to follow is to mix the cornstarch in the same amount of water. That is, two tablespoons of starch and two tablespoons of water. Mix until both products have been fully integrated.
- On the other hand, in a large bowl you must add the dry ingredients: flour, oatmeal and cinnamon. Stir until everything is 100% integrated.
- Crush the banana with the help of a spoon until it has been pureed and pour over the bowl, trying to combine it perfectly with the flour mixture.
- Then, add the milk little by little, while stirring until you get a homogeneous consistency. Make sure there are no clumps on the surface.
- Finally, add the cornstarch with water and vanilla essence and stir again until everything is integrated.
- Now, place a small portion of the coconut oil on a hot skillet over low heat and pour the hot cakes mixture.
- Cook for one minute on each side to avoid burning or mixing too dry. Do not forget to keep the fire low at all times.
Ready! With this, you will have finished your vegan hot cakes that you can use as breakfast to start the day Luxe Trim Keto with the best of faces. If you wish, you can accompany with a glass of vegetable milk or water, as well as some fruit such as kiwi and strawberries for that essential vitamin and mineral load.