You have already repeatedly heard that the skin is the most extensive organ of the human body, a resistant and flexible tissue that covers the entire surface of it. But what does this really mean? It is not only about the great breadth of the skin, since an adult person has about 2 square meters of cutaneous surface, but also about the functions that it performs and the importance it represents for subsistence itself. The skin, envelops, protects, insulates and at the same time communicates the human body with its immediate exterior; acts as a defense barrier against microorganisms, accidents, ultraviolet sun rays, climatology, etc.; It retains essential substances, such as blood, inside the body and permanently maintains an immune system. So what should we do to keep a perfect skin care ?
Only five simple steps are required to show a healthy and radiant skin. It is not necessary to complicate life with tedious routines or expensive products; The main secret to obtain effective results is to maintain constancy, because taking care of our skin represents a day-to-day work, such as brushing our teeth.
Five simple steps for skin care
- Make a thorough daily cleaning, after waking up and before bedtime.
- Hydrate your skin every morning, this will help to cope with toxins, pollution and water loss.
- Nourish your skin every day, applying the product through a thorough massage in order to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- Once a week, apply a natural mask with the ingredients most suited to your skin type.
- Exfoliates the skin every 15 days to free it from dead cells and accumulated toxins.
After following these simple steps, you will notice your renewed skin, with vitality, and even more rejuvenated. But remember to do it regularly and use specific products according to your skin type ; This way, your skin will thank you.